Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Psalm 43


1.   Give judgment for me, O God, 
        and defend my cause against an un- | godly | people; *
        deliver me from the de- | ceitful | and the | wicked.

2.   For you are the God of my strength; why have you put | me from | you?*            and why do I go so heavily while the | ene-my | oppress- es | me?

3.   Send out your light and your truth, that they | may lead | me, * 
         and bring me to your holy | hill and | to your | dwelling;

4.   That I may go to the altar of God, to the God of my | joy and | gladness; * 
         and on the harp I will give thanks to | you, O | God my | God.

5.   Why are you so full of heaviness, | O my | soul? * 
         and why are you so dis- | quieted | within | me?

6.   Put your | trust in | God; * 
         for I will yet give thanks to him,
         who is the help of my | counte- nance, | and my | God.



No comments:

Post a Comment